Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Self-fulfilment…between right and obligation



2013 had been a sweet and bitter year. A wedding, a funeral and some unforeseen circumstances took place but through it all I like to think that it had been solely a year of self-discovery for me. Not many can say for certain that they truly know themselves; that criticism would not matter, praises would only make you go forward and challenges and changes in life would only make you grow. I am still lacking in so many ways but I dream that one day all of us might realize that whatever the fight or flight in this life is, we could somehow see beyond ourselves…and always resort for a win-win situation. 

To my beloved country Malaysia. Father, I pray to thee for the peace that thou promised to everyone who loves thou. For I believe Peace is not just limited to the personal level, but also for the world. Yesterday's we heard of the civil war in Syria, Lebanon and southern Sudan and today's the violent in Ukraine and Turkey. But, the unseen violence still happens in my country every day: on the football field, between the villages / village and so on. Poverty is increasingly prevalent in the middle of the 'little people' in the midst of abundant natural resources, the high level of corruption in all three branches of government; executive, legislature and judiciary; public deception that always been disguise by the politician and runs through our main stream media; social injustice, where the law is often blunt and selective logging is often practice. I pray for the Lord Mercy and Peace to my beloved Malaysia and Sabah especially. Amen...

I wish all the reader a beautiful life ahead of New Year 2014..!!

“Not being able to be passionate is a crime, not being truthful to oneself is a sin and not knowing how to be grateful is a tragedy” Therefore you must seek...

No comments:

Post a Comment